Ways of Giving
- Go to the online gift form or call 415-751-9318 x106
- Make your check payable to Presidio Hill School
- Mail to:
Presidio Hill School
3839 Washington Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. Matching gifts can double or even triple the size of your gift, and they count toward your total giving. Please contact your employer’s Human Resources administrator for more information.
Transferring securities or mutual funds to Presidio Hill School can result in substantial tax savings. The Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization and Job Creation Act of 2010 allows individuals age 70.5 or older to make tax-free distributions directly from their Traditional or Roth IRAs to Presidio Hill School and/or other charities.
How to make a gift of securities, mutual funds, or IRAs
Please contact Lynda Sanjurjo-Rutter in the Development Office at 415-751-9318 x106 or via email with the following information:
- name of the stock
- number of shares
- designation of the gift broker's name and phone number
If held with a bank or broker:
- Make sure they include your name with the details of your gift to ensure correct crediting.
- Instruct your bank or broker to transfer your shares electronically by DTC wire. They may need Presidio Hill School's tax ID number: 94-1201211.
- If the security is not held in paper, it can be transferred to Presidio Hill School's account with First Republic, d.b.a. Pershing Securities. Contact Mary Jane Reyes (San Francisco Office 415-296-5884; brokerage firm number: #33 L040715; transfer code: DTC #0443).