- 1. Schedule a school visit
- 2. Complete the application
- 3. Submit the student evaluation form
- 4. Submit the records release form
- 5. Schedule a parent/guardian interview
- 6. Schedule a student assessment
- 7. Learn about our flexible tuition process (optional)
1. Schedule a school visit
2. Complete the application
3. Submit the student evaluation form
4. Submit the records release form
5. Schedule a parent/guardian interview
6. Schedule a student assessment
7. Learn about our flexible tuition process (optional)
Presidio Hill School participates in the Bay Area Directors of Admission (BADA) and upholds the best practices set forth by this organization whose mission is to make the admission process more transparent and family friendly. You may read the BADA Best Practices here.
Please visit Important Dates for application deadlines, assessment dates, and other important information.
Presidio Hill School admits students of any race, color, religion, gender identity and sexual orientation; the School accords to them all the rights and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school and does not discriminate on the basis of these factors in the administration of its admission or educational policies, Flexible Tuition program, or athletic and other school programs.