Presidio Hill School's Annual Fund is one of the school's most important fundraising initiatives because its revenues help balance the budget and are used to fund current critical operations based on areas of greatest need.
Gifts to the Annual Fund make the following possible:
- Innovative academic, music, athletic and arts programs
- Recruitment of highly talented faculty inspired to instill a lifelong love of learning in our students
- Art supplies, technology, books and a variety of resource materials for the library
- Day and overnight field trip experiences
- Class sizes designed to give teachers the opportunity to provide individual attention
- Tuition assistance for qualified students, which allows for an enriching academic environment created by exposure to many different identities and perspectives
Every year, Presidio Hill asks parents, alumni, staff, friends, and members of its extended family to make an investment in the school's current students with a gift to the Annual Fund.
Play a meaningful role in the classroom. Make a gift today. Not yet ready to donate? Consider making a pledge! All pledges count toward participation and must be fulfilled by June 15th of the current school year