California Education Code 44050 requires schools to provide policies on employee interactions with pupils to parents and guardians of enrolled students on the School’s website. The following documents share these School policies, which are included in the School’s Employee Handbook, that include language relating to interactions between pupils and employees.
- Policy Against Harassment, Discrimination, and Retaliation
- Employee/Student Boundaries
- Standards of Conduct and Discipline
- School Ethics/Conflicts of Interest, Community Relations
- Policy Against Workplace Bullying
- Social Networking Policy
- Violence in the School/Workplace Environment
- Employee Technology Acceptable Use Policy
General Legal Policies:
Presidio Hill School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation in its admission processes, hiring practices, or the administration of its educational policies or school programs.