Presidio Hill School's Annual Fund is one of the school's most important fundraising initiatives.
It is essential to the everyday functions of the School and is PHS’s top fundraising priority. The Annual Fund allows us to put our progressive pedagogy into practice, and supports all of the unique offerings of a PHS education, including:
- Innovative academic, music, athletic and arts programs
- Art supplies, technology, books and a variety of resource materials for the library
- Day and overnight field trip experiences
- Class sizes designed to give teachers the opportunity to provide individual attention
- Recruitment of highly talented faculty inspired to instill a lifelong love of learning in our students
- Flexible Tuition for qualified students, which allows for an enriching academic environment created by exposure to many different identities and perspectives
Make a secure online pledge or donation to the Annual Fund here.
Click here to learn more about the different ways to donate to Presidio Hill School.
What to Expect:
- All current parents are solicited for the Annual Fund, as are faculty and staff, Board of Trustees, alumni, parents of alumni, and friends of the School.
- Current families are asked to make a pledge or gift before Winter Break.
- PHS aims for 100% participation from all constituencies. A gift that is meaningful to you is meaningful to us. All gifts of any amount are appreciated and vital to the fiscal health of the School.
- Annual Fund pledges must be fulfilled by June 15 of the current school year.
Frequently Asked Questions:
We encourage you to read our FAQ document which answers a number of frequently asked questions about why we ask our community to make a gift to the annual fund, what the annual fund supports, and more.
- Annual FAQ (English)
- Annual Fund FAQ (Spanish)
- Annual Fund FAQ (Cantonese)
- Annual Fund FAQ (Mandarin)
The backbone of the Annual Fund is a strong team of parents, alumni, grandparents, alumni parents, faculty, and staff volunteers. If you’d like to get involved or learn more about supporting this effort, please contact Stephanie Kastner, Annual Giving & Database Manager at 415.213.8622 or firstname.lastname@example.org.