Presidio Hill School's Annual Fund is one of the school's most important fundraising initiatives.
It is essential to the everyday functions of the School and is PHS’s top fundraising priority. The Annual Fund allows us to put our progressive pedagogy into practice, and supports all of the unique offerings of a PHS education, including:
- Innovative academic, music, and arts programs
- Art supplies, technology, books, and resource materials
- Field trips and overnight outdoor education experiences
- Small class sizes designed to provide individual student attention
- Recruitment of highly talented faculty who instill a lifelong love of learning in our students
- Flexible Tuition for qualified families, which supports a diverse community and an enriching academic environment that benefits all of our community members.
Make a secure online pledge or donation to the Annual Fund here.
Click here to learn more about the different ways to donate to Presidio Hill School.
Frequently Asked Questions
We encourage you to read our FAQ document which answers a number of frequently asked questions about why we ask our community to make a gift to the annual fund, what the annual fund supports, and more.
The backbone of the Annual Fund is a strong team of parents, alumni, grandparents, alumni parents, faculty, and staff volunteers. If you’d like to get involved or learn more about supporting this effort, please contact Niharika Patel at 415.213.8622 or email@example.com.